A Throwback Thursday to our Day Out With Thomas event 2015, tickets for Day Out With Thomas 2016 are now on sale! Details below
|Loco crews, from left to right, Stephen Thornton, Kieran Murray, Michael Darling, Thomas Naisbitt & Richard Russell pose with Thomas The Tank Engine after a busy weekend|
Saturday 27th August (10am - 4pm)
Sunday 28th August (10am - 4pm)
Monday 29th August (10am - 4pm)
All aboard for a Day Out With Thomas!
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine™ and his friends, who are waiting to meet you at Stephenson Railway Museum
- Experience a ride on a train pulled by a real steam engine.
- Shake hands and have your photo taken with The Fat Controller.
- Take part in Thomas themed activities in the Imagination Station.
The entrance price includes all the above and much more including:
- One, 3 and ½ mile train journey in 1950’s heritage railway carriages pulled by a Thomas & Friends character engine.
- Thomas the Tank Engine will be at the museum all day.
- Thomas viewing area and photograph area.
- Join in sessions with Thomas and his friends.
- Face Painting.
- Balloon Models.
- Thomas Storytelling.
- Soft play area.
- Craft activities in the Imagination Station.
- Day Out With Thomas Stickers & Certificate.
- Thomas and Friends DVD screenings.
- Magic shows.
The event opens at 10am and will close at 4pm with last admission at 2.30pm. Your scheduled train time will be printed on your ticket and you should allow 2 – 3 hours for your visit.
Group Ticket (5 Persons) £48
Family (2 adults and 2 children) £35
Child (5-16 yrs) £12
Child (1-4 yrs) £8
Child under 1 £FREE
PLEASE NOTE: To avoid disappointment Stephenson Railway Museum advises that it is essential to book in advance for these events. All bookings include a specific time to travel on the train pulled by a Thomas & Friends character engine. If you do not book in advance there may not be tickets available on the day of the event.
Copy & Paste the link below to book your tickets for DOWT-2016: